13 Nov 2015

Desperados Greenwich Restaurant Review

The first time I went to Desperados in Greenwich was for a family birthday meal. I remember singing about the enchilada that I had at Desperados to hubby when I got back home. So much so that he took me back to Desperados in Greenwich one dreamy summers day after sunning it up at Greenwich park.
Desperados Greenwich Enchilada - City Food Blog
Desperados Greenwich Enchilada
I decided on
an enchilada half chicken, half lamb. My my my was it tasty or what, and the size of the thing! It's a real authentic Mexican enchilada. Tender pieces of flavoursome meat are wrapped in a soft tortilla. A liberal amount of cheese is melting on top this lovely feast, and it's all served with a side of seasoned rice. Yummy re-fried beans, fresh guacamole and tangy sour cream.

We went back to Desperados in Greenwich again about a year later, and the enchilada was just as I'd remembered. Delicious and super filling. Desperados is a super casual restaurant in a decent area, especially for summer. With places like the Cutty Sark, Greenwich Maritime museum and Greenwich market on the doorstep.

Service has been ok on the occasions that I've been to Desperados Mexican restaurant. Food is a little over priced in my opinion. I don't remember much of a dessert menu - if at all. I'm certain I would not have overlooked something as important as dessert!

J ordered a beef burger from Desperados in Greenwich on one occasion, and it was really bland. The rest of the menu ain't saying nada in my opinion. I only ever go to Desperados in Greenwich for a tasty enchilada.

The last time we re-visited was during the so-called summer of 2015 and the enchilada was still on point, so you can rest assured. If it's an authentic Mexican enchilada you want, it's an authentic Mexican enchilada you're gonna get!

Found this Liberty Cheesesteak Company Philly Cheese Steak review useful?
Subscribe to this food blog for more tips on what to eat in London.

Desperados Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
Square Meal

Search This Blog